I got tagged by PixlPhantasy
. I don't usually do memes but considering that I basically never
submit journals and I've come to collect quite a few more watchers lately, maybe some of you might be curious. I'll try to keep this interesting, but be warned that it might contain unpopular opinion.
1. You must post these rules
2. Share 10 facts about yourself
3. Answer the 10 questions asked by the person who tagged you and make up 10 questions for people you tag
4. Choose 10 people and put 10 icons in their journal
5. Not something like, "You are tagged if you read that".
6. You have to legitimately tag 10 people.
7. No tag-backs.
8. You can't say that you don't do tags.
9. You MUST make a journal entry! No comments.
10 Facts About Me
1. I think many of the problems in the world is caused by over-population.
2. I'm your local embodiment of antitheses. I might be one of the nicest and most helpful person you've ever met but at heart I dislike people at large. Look, I try my best to do well in society, okay? But truly I just want to be left alone so I can do my own thing.
3. I know
that someday I'm going to be a well-known fiction author. Won't stop till I get there.
4. One evening I was being driven and our car was stopped at the red light. For some reason I had a very powerful green laser pointer and I decided to shine it at a nearby street sign. Due to the refractive surface, the laser's green point scattered and made the sign look as though it was emitting light on its own accord, like it's some kind of ghostly futuristic neon sign from a sci-fi film. In the car next to ours sat a young lady in the back seat. She saw the white sign suddenly turn green and, quite literally, jumped. She had the most horrified look on her face when she did. It looked as though she thought she's crazy. I can never forget it. I trolled her so hard. So hard.
5. I'm a sucker for the high-end tech, stationary and similar sorts of office stuff. I bled $1k on a fully kitted-out Herman-Miller Mirra 2 chair.
6. I don't understand why metal (and variations thereof) is music. It's just senseless shredding and screaming to me.
7. Basically all my favorite characters in books/shows die. This is mostly due to the fact that villains appeal to my evil side far more than heroes are able to appeal to the (minimally existing) righteous side of me. I like my cynicism unsugared.
8. Speaking of being unsugared: coffee is nasty. I do not enjoy coffee-type beverages unless 40% or more of the content is milk or cream.
9. The Bloody Ceasar is the king of all alcoholic drinks. Extra spicy please.
10. I have a philosophy degree therefore your argument is invalid.
Alright, I understand that you probably don't want to be my friend anymore, but that's okay, I'm not really missing out on much. Ahahahaha.
Questions from the lovely PixlPhantasy
1. Cats or Dogs? -- Neither. I have no love for creatures who are unable to hold an intelligent conversation. That would include children.
2. What's your current favourite TV show? -- Why watch TV when you have novels (to read and to write) and video games?
3. What did you have for dinner? -- Green bean congee, spam fried with eggs, bunny-shaped buns with some unfathomable filling (they were delicious so who cares what it's made of), spinach soup, soy milk.
4. What's the furthest place you have traveled to? -- China. I'm in Canada so that's practically half-way around the globe.
5. Do you play any musical instruments? -- Piano for 14 years and saxophone for 6. I haven't played either for a while but I can pick it up again in hours.
6. Coffee or Tea? -- Tea.
7. Whats the most interesting thing you can see out of your nearest window? -- There isn't a window in the room I'm currently in, but for your amusement I will actually get off my lazy ass and go to one. *2 mins later* Well there is literally nothing interesting out there. There's a Smart car parked behind this massive Landrover jeep and the juxtaposition is mildly amusing, I suppose. I was really hoping to see some idiot crash outside of my building because it's St. Drink-and-Drive day, but nope, none yet. (It's happened twice in the last five years.)
8. If you were a member of the spice girls, what would your spice handle be? -- I was never into the Spice Girls.
9. What time is it? -- 12:08am when I wrote this line.
10. What shampoo do you use? -- Head and Shoulders. It keeps dandruffs away like it's made of magic.
Seriously people, if you still haven't caught on that I have a very stupid and screwed up sense of humour then we probably can't be friends.
Finding ten people might be the hardest part. Alright, Midnitez-REMIX
, Endorell-Taelos, Fayerin
(you might not have the time but I'm tagging you anyway because I'm mean), PizzaPotatoNBacon
, you guys are on the hook for these:
1. What do you (realistically and honestly) imagine yourself doing at age 45? (And if you're already 45, what did the 25-year-old you honestly imagine yourself do at 45?)
2. What's your one biggest regret?
3. If you're stuck working one job for the rest of your life but you can pick whatever job you desire, what would you pick?
4. What's the nastiest thing you can think of?
5. You wake up tomorrow and discover that everyone but you in the world vanished, leaving behind all the infrastructure, resources, products, etc. There are no zombies, no super natural creatures -- it's just the world as we know it in its present state but without people. What do you do now?
6. You're granted an 1-off chance see a 10 min segment of the future. What do you want to see?
7. You must lose one perceptive sense. Which sense do you forfeit?
8. You just received a rejection letter from the one employer you've always wanted to work for. Now you feel shitty and unwanted and incompetent. What will you do to help yourself?
9. You must leave the present era and go live in a different period in history. When and where would you choose and why?
10. How much (USD) do I have to pay you for you to eat your answer to question 4 as is found in its natural habitat? No, you can't cook it if it's a living organism.
Alright, shots are fired. I don't care if you don't answer the tag, but if you do, mention me somewhere 'cause I want to read your thing.